Come and Welcome
J E S U S _ C
H R I S T;
A Plain and Profitable
Discourse on John 6:37.
Showing the cause, truth,
and manner of the coming of a sinner to Jesus Christ;
with his happy reception and blessed entertainment.
Written By J O H N.B U N Y A N,
Author of "THE PILGRIM'S PROGRESS."
"And they shall come which were ready to perish." –Isaiah 27:13.
L O N D O N,
Published seven years before John Bunyan's death.
Edited by George Offor.
COME AND WELCOME TO JESUS CHRIST.
[FIRST, THE TEXT TREATED BY WAY OF EXPLICATION.]
- [THE EXTENT OF THE GIFT.]
- [THE PERSON GIVING, THE FATHER.]
- [THE FATHER'S INTENT IN GIVING.]
- [THE SON'S RECEPTION OF THE GIFT.]
- [WHAT IT IS TO COME TO CHRIST.]
- [WHAT FORCE THERE IS IN THE PROMISE TO
MAKE THEM COME TO CHRIST.]
- [THE PROMISE TO THOSE COMING TO CHRIST.]
- [TWO SORTS OF SINNERS COMING TO CHRIST.]
- [WHAT IT IS TO CAST OUT.]
- [THE POWER OF CHRIST TO SAVE, OR TO CAST
[SECOND, THE TEXT TREATED BY WAY OF OBSERVATION.]
- [COMING TO CHRIST NOT BY THE POWER OF
MAN, BUT BY THE DRAWING OF THE FATHER.]
- [COMERS OFTTIMES AFRAID THAT CHRIST WILL
NOT RECEIVE THEM.]
- [CHRIST WOULD HAVE COMERS NOT ONCE THINK
THAT HE WILL CAST THEM OUT.]
- [USE AND APPLICATION.]
The Hard But Right Way - A Pilgrim's Journey (Music CD)
(Endorsed by Acacia John Bunyan)